Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

Nope

1 Like

Po kills in order

Please select threee people

May - MAY IS NOW DEAD, CHOOSE ANOTHER
DESD PEOPLE DONT HAVE ABILITIES

Thatā€™s why I thought Baker was the Huli Jing, yeah. They couldā€™ve just been trying to live as a Minion, just because.
Or they couldā€™ve planned to Pit-hag back into something if they communicated with a Minion ahead of timeā€¦ who would be, looking at whispersā€¦

How does a Hui Jing fuck up their bluffs so hard

Artemis or Hazard, looking at one-on-one chats!

I wasnā€™t looking at their bluffs at the time. I was looking at their survivability.
I suppose it would make sense with Minstrel on the script as a spent Assassin.

1 Like

Desire to live, I mean.

Although I still canā€™t be the Pit-hag with May mechanically or else Otterā€™s death wouldā€™ve triggered a Minstrel night without any possible source of droisoning.

Jarekā€¦

Hui Jing pithag!

Thatā€™s what I said!

1 Like

Iā€™m kinda just trusting Silviu is mutant, since I isoā€™d mutant and their name in the thread. And Iā€™m sort of trusting hazard is just PD

1 Like

Huli Jing Pit-Hag.
N1: Drink with Artemis. Practically a random snipe without Courtier, in which case thereā€™s something wrong with Silviuā€¦
N2: Pit-Hag May into Po (doesnā€™t work with two arbitrary kills when the Po can charge, why wouldnā€™t May have charged, etcetera). Drink with Minstrel (also doesnā€™t work with Someoneā€™s previous Gossip kill when they were alive).

Where do I go from here, Litten?

Oh if they were Hui Jing

I just lied, whoops.

Otter Hui Jing, claimed pixie for questionable reasons
Magnus Pithag
May Po
Baker Assassin

N2 you turn otter into the mastermind
N3 you turn may into the po
N4 you turn yourself into the Hui Jing

May isnā€™t in 1-8. Where would the extra kill on Night 2 come from?

Good question!