Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

yeah but just change some minion tokens around

Magnus wouldn’t be the demon in that world, because of jarek

Please don’t actually pair May and I together assuming the logic that the entire evil team fumbled the bag multiple times, myself included.

I don’t see how that world doesn’t work, actually?

1 Like

im sure we both know the answer to why it “evidently” didnt

1 Like

doesn’t explain n1 tho
unless pithag changed demon

n2

Otter claiming weird, Baker claiming weird, nobody claiming Pixie-Innkeeper if that was May’s bluff, confirming an Artist that doesn’t exist, confirming a town Ravenkeeper and therefore making it difficult to ever kill them, double-claiming Mutant…

Not creating a Puzzlemaster… yada yada.

1 Like

Ojo triple kill.

i would be insanely upset, never

I know. I was joking.

1 Like

I’m fine with losing to anything besides an Ojo triple kill I just play better next time

From my perspective, whether or not May is evil or droisoned, there is still one between Jarek / Artemis / Kiiruma, and the latter indicates that Hazard was the Demon but I don’t know whether I believe that except for incriminating whispers.

pardon?

Damn I can make some funny pukka worlds

Have we actually come up with a single explanation for the N2 kills, now that we know the Gossip was likely false?

Hazard whispered Baker and Kiiruma independently, and Baker in a duo with Silviu on D1. It’s light and Otter wasn’t included so I don’t buy it, hence why I don’t really believe it.

pithag but
that’s
legitnatelt weird

Pukka can only kill one player, correct?

What