Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

can you link the post
i missed it, or wrote it off

CLAIM DOESNā€™T MAKE SENSE OR FEEL RIGHT TO ME. WHISPERED PEOPLE I THINK ARE EVIL. POE TRACKS AS THE LAST MINION hold on I just got a DM from Zug

1 Like

I was wrong about the whispers, I was misremembering this string, they didnā€™t whisper any evils alone but neighbour Artemis so Not Relevant

so this is your only reason for scumreading them

I think it makes sense for baker to have backed into Mutant in the context of it being a bluff and I think softclaiming Mutant to the extent that we all know thatā€™s their claim but not getting executed is odd and I think the way they behaved on D1, specifically trying to avoid getting executed and making a lot of comments about their role and how they liked it and how they didnā€™t want to use it, seems un-Mutanty and I think the fact that Silviu was a significant wagon D1 would make Storytellers more likely to make the decisions they have w/r/t kills

1 Like

Did Silviu actually soft mutant, or did we figure that out because we considered it the most likely possibility given external factors?

Claim doesnā€™t make sense or feel right to me!! Has whispers access to people I think are evil!! Hasnā€™t had the solving energy that Iā€™ve seen from them in previous games!!! !!! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! !!! !! ! ! ! ! !! !!! ! !! Scumread!!!

can you link the post where you explained this
if so i wasted both of our 30 minutes

If you search from:Silviu200530 Mutant they talked about Mutant a lot anf said weird things about it and Iā€™ve been assuming there were further softs people were talking about

1 Like

I donā€™t think Snowe would consider that breaking madness.

I canā€™t necessarily speak for Amelia, though.

1 Like

It appears I did not explain it in thread :crogge:

this was the source you cited day 1
how do you know they werent solving with me and tutuu in whispers, as they did you and litten

mmmm
may and magnus
not teamed

I havenā€™t, but I thought it was strange that they were so brief in my whisper with me & Jarek when in every other game Iā€™ve played with them theyā€™ve actively tried to get me involved in solving, often dragging me along to do so

1 Like

@tutuu let me know when you are online

1 Like

otter whispered magnus and tutuu

oh, yes, it was the same for me in that tb game

Itā€™s weak evidence! Iā€™ll admit itā€™s weak evidence! Maybe they just didnā€™t particularly feel like doing so in the moment! But itā€™s another piece of evidence that Adds to the pile. Grains of sand

Hey wait didnā€™t otter change their claim to pixie after speaking to tutuu

its the only evidence you have, other then poe