which means im getting nothing done
so
try to think for me

2 Likes

Iā€™m also exhausted so Iā€™m going to be useless too

1 Like

Iā€™m going to watch YouTube now

so ojo double works on n2, but not n4, even if the odds are about the same

The game has developed further and itā€™s more reasonable to ee the impact that it would have on the gamestate.

1 Like

acceptable
noted

On the official app you canā€”

Burnoutā€™s setting in. It was fun while it lasted, though.

Iā€™ve said what I think is most likely right now, and I donā€™t have more to add for now unless someone else provides anything new.

Actually, thatā€™s probably not true, but I do need a break for now at least.

Tutuu, are you still around?

1 Like

yeah im vomiting my thoughts in a wall

1 Like

think may ahiuld be executed tiday

2 Likes

I donā€™t think May claims Innkeeper as the Demon.

1 Like

so let me try to make sense. if its may and art that meansā€¦

that explains why may didnt heal people like she should have. and why there were deaths after otter dying despite art claiming minstrel. where does pit hag come into this? was ice the stating demon? or no wait. maybe existing demon was changed to po. that means no deaths. so it would have to be after baker chop. if pit hag changes demon to po do they get to charge up their shot on the same night? if they go after in night action resolution? maybe? yeah at least thats what it says

if its may and magnus that means ā€¦ art was poisoned. which explains otter post-death. and the may stuff is the same

okay and silviu poisoning may means ā€¦ he could have also poisoned artemis. but he could not have. so it doesnt mean anything necessarily for her. so anyone could be the demon? its not me + silviu because then where does magnus see ravenkeeper from. is silviu + may a thing? i mean why canā€™t you substitute magnus with silviu in the second world?

what was artā€™s team. actually im sorry u guys all probably went over this in detail.

to be honest i just feel bad coz i wanna help but like. im struggling to keep up. and if i wanted to understand iā€™d have to ask you a ton of questions. and i dont wanna like get in the way. but i also wanna help. so like thats a conundrum

art says im demon if ojo double kill. im not. i didnt know ojo could double kill at all. in the whisper between me atlas may and kiiruma we theorized gossip + nk + assassin for the n2 deaths. ojo double kill is news to me, noone had told me it could do that

art could be the demon trying to get me chopped over may because thatā€™s her only wincon left. or maybe she knows game wonā€™t end after we chop may and sheā€™s preemptively preparing for a thunderdome. why not just chop may? shes always evil right? unless silviu +1 where that 1 is non-may

demon art assuming shes po could also be gunning to win a thunderdome vs good magnus after may chop. so keeping both me and magnus as suspects makes sense it doubles her win equity

what if may is the demon. im unsure how pragmatic is for me to spend brain effort reverse engineering this world. im assuming may gets chopped today so i wouldnt have to worry about it. but if may doesnā€™t get chopped iā€™ll need to

as for magnus demon world. im gonna need a break. are they ever a demon? ive heard a lot of ppl say theyā€™re never the demon

i think artemis, silviu, you (begrudgingly), tutuu, and hazard are socially good

1 Like

Doesnā€™t your proposed team have me in it?

you think bionic was a minion?

thats what iā€™d say, yes

1 Like

it means hili jing got an outsider as a target
but that matters really little without pithag