Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

I’m straight up not claiming it if I roll it, I will just simply point out how it’s odd that my chef information isn’t working with other peoples information, along with other people getting terrible information.

2 Likes

I think that’s fine, yeah. The Storyteller’s supposed to make an Atheist game solvable.

2 Likes

They have to put more work into it if the athiest isn’t claiming anyway, which helps me.

2 Likes

Luna, how much do you think we can take it for granted that Kiiruma was good?

1 Like

honestly, not much, like Kiiruma read good to me but mechanically we would never know, not to mention, I do recall hazard being overtly friendly with the traveler for some reason, let me find quotes

1 Like

im feeling sickly
i’ll. see you lot later, hopefully

4 Likes

here
i don’t think they are the demon though

1 Like

Do you think that the STs would nominate 4 good players on a Po-charged night, even with an evil Bishop?

1 Like

if the team was may and bio
maybe?

Because if you think that’s implausible, then I’m essentially thunderdomed with Magnus.

1 Like

oh that

Is that actually what you think, or is it just that it’s the only explanation that could allow that team to exist and you’re confirmation biased?

Hazard actually hates Bishop.

1 Like

I’m not confirm biased about that team, atlas is, I’m saying it’s possible

The STs said an evil Bishop would nominate exclusively good at least once.

1 Like

resding biotic iso is something
what was them admitting to be evil there?

Luna, did you tell May you were gambling him?

Yeah, I told them, I also told them to protect me so they didn’t have an excuse

Then if May is Po, why were there three deaths instead of four? Why would he kill you if she knew you were dying to it anyway, and they would be incriminated with the lack of protection?

Four deaths would have confirmed my gamble was wrong

1 Like