Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

Ice and I 2f2’d in neighbor whispers and his claim was weird, but not in the sense that I want to execute it D1.

1 Like

people being relatively iffy on the slot would be my guess; its a good world turner catch-all that doesnt give a lot of info

1 Like

That’s what’s throwing me off, they gave no thoughts. We 3f3ed and then they left

1 Like

For what it’s worth Icet is giving me good vibes in the thread, but I want to whisper them tomorrow anyway.

1 Like

one second

1 Like

isnt the time they started getting solvy during d3-d4ish last game, with you not really whispering them before then

Poor wittle May

2 Likes

In previous games like FoR they were always trying to pull me into solving early. Like every time they’ve been town I’ve been notably impressed Wow Silviu is sooooo solvy and now they just Walked Out of the whisper having only exchanged claims

1 Like

this is a bunch of jargon that means “they’re nullish”

mm
what time did they whisper you?

at
8 pm for them

sorry if this is out of nowhere and not rly game relevant but ur very interesting @Atlas ur like an elegant british person with top hat and monocle and u drink very delicate wine its like when u post in mafia i imagine ur fingers playing the piano like mmm hmmm naaa naaa fur eliza lalaalala vivaldi. very cool ^-^

2 Likes

i’d recommend getting in a whisper with them at a better time; aka, a time where their brain isn’t slowly rapidly draining from tiredness
they weren’t really solvy in the whisper me and tutuu had, but they contributed alright

1 Like

I already know you were debating over it in your first whisper with L.una enough to disagree over it publicly.
I’m not jumping to suspecting Kiiruma because these nominations actually work for me, personally. I don’t think you have formed a read on them, and have expressed disinterest in discovering his alignment since it doesn’t strongly matter to you compared to just finding the Demon, so it isn’t particularly cohesive to utilise that information as a “coffin nail” description.

1 Like

I need to remember to vote BotC makes me forget to vote. VOTE: Silviu200530

1 Like

Icet is probably evil
Luna is good
Null on the other 3

1 Like

oh, its certainly not that bad
i think icet has gotten into a lot of more fine-tuned hijinks that make me select them less, like the false grim they had

I remember hearing somewhere that Silviu has interesting and curious lines of directions with their thoughts when they’re good, which aren’t there when they’re evil. At least, I think it was about Silviu. It might’ve been someone else.

1 Like

i’m neither perfect on silviu or icet, or especially you
but thats what i have

i’ll dig into silviu more later, but i don’t think my read will change, nor my planned murder