Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

i wrote this post in a previous mafia game

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF GETTING SCUMREAD

ALL UGUYS SAY IS - TUTU MAF. TUTU MAF

YEA WELL .WHERE IS UR FUCKING EVIDENCE

I AHVE HELD IT IN ME SO LONG TO NOT BLOW UP. BUT TYHE SHITSTORM IS COMING. I WILL SHIT THUNDER AND CRAP LIGHTNING

U HAVE NO IDEA HOW UPSET I AM THAT U CALL ME MAFIA

I HAVE 5 VOTES ON ME - FOR WHAT? FOR NO REASON. NO EVIDENCE. U JUST PERONALLY DISLIKE ME SO U WANT ME OUT OF THE GAME

IF U WANNA POLICY CHOP ME - AT LEAST ADMIT IT

MY TEARS WERE LITERALLY FLOWING DOWN MY FACE EARLIER WHILE I WAS ENDURING U GUYS SCUMREADING ME

U HAVE NO IDEA HOW UNFAIR U ARE ALL

JUST AS I WA TYPING THIS MY HAMSTER CATSON ALSO DIED. I STEPPED ON HIM AND HIS EYES POPPED OUT LIKE CORK CAPS. PAP - THEY WENT

AS THEY DROPPED ON THE FLOOR

JSUT AS MY HEART DROPPED ON THE FLOOR WHEN I SEE IM GETTING SCUMREAD

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FTO SCUMREAD ME

PLEAES STOP INSULTING ME. IT IS UPSETTING TO ME THAT UR SCUMREADING ME

I DONT WISH TO BE CALLE MAFIA. PLEASE RESPECT MY WISHES AND MY EMOTIONS.

I AM DONE. I AM CHANGING MY IRL NAME. IM LEAVING THE CITY. IM QUITTING MY UNI. IM LEAVING EVERYTHING BEHIND

WHY? BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS. YOU COULDNT JUST PLAY NORMALLY. I JUST HAD TO ANTAGONIZE ME BY SCUMREADING ME.

I HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAPPY WITH THIS OUT CIME. I AM UNWELCOME IN THIS THREAD. I KNOW THAT EVERYONE HATES ME.

THATS IT. WE ARE DONE. THIS IS DIVORCE. WE ARE NO LONGER BEST FRIENDS WITH ALL OF YOU. REMEMBER THAT BFF LOCKETS? I JUST TEARED THAT

NADA. DONE. ZILCH. OVER

GOOD. BYE. FOREVER.

3 Likes

So it’s Phebe Desmalin.
Your character and the apparent protagonist in the opening flavour.

1 Like

phebe desmalin
i claim no relation.

1 Like

VOTE: Kiiruma
VOTE: Baker

baker isnt up for noms
also remember to reread script

Banned for AtE.

4 Likes

I’m voting them anyway. It has to do with your claim. And I have reason to suspect they aren’t pixie, anyway.

1 Like

this game is in the past, aka, before tjw or the 12th game

2 Likes

poor catson

1 Like

you know this because of kiiruma’s traveller character

2 Likes

I’m voting Kiiruma because I want to exile them because I want to kill Baker.

is it that urgent?

I think it’s funny that magnus will probably misinterpret what’s happening and that’s fine.

They are probably not the demon, no, but on this script it’s good to kill the minions.

and why cant it be the other person whos related to pixie?

1 Like

wdym i have no clue what phebe could be doing with a gem surrounded by eyes. that would like, never happen right

1 Like

It could be! But this is my best guess as of right now. Baker last game when they were evil claimed a lot of different roles as evil and floundered

To answer your question magnus, I thought Baker was an outsider, and ignored them/

and the cult of azreal was the evil team, which i was the head of in the 12th game, but its the good team here

done deal. i am confirmed

2 Likes

The Cultists were the villains in both Jutting Watchtower, and in the 12th game, but not in XVI. If the Cultists were forced into hiding as a minority before fighting back in those future games, that might imply this game will canonically be a loss. Or even if it wins, the flavour might repeat in the future until the good team does lose.