Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

Wait so anything I like becomes true

1 Like

Abusing this power

1 Like

May is a helpless kitten.

1 Like

I went to like this post. I really did reflexively go to press that heart button

1 Like

Just because you donā€™t like a post, doesnā€™t mean itā€™s not true.

1 Like

MY HELPLESS KITTEN DAYS ARE OVER

1 Like

Okay may.

1 Like

Because fakeclaiming a role gives some direction with which to cooperate with a player, it gives some idea of how they might play the game in regards to their real role, so itā€™s still beneficial. Itā€™s the same principle of claiming in sets.

ā€œIā€™m not claimingā€ is just standoffish, unhelpful and potentially harmful.

Iā€™m independent and SO helpful (opposite of helpless)

1 Like

so ā€œbecause it gets me infoā€

1 Like

I didnā€™t want to whisper magnus this game solely because I thought they would lie to me anyway.

1 Like

So if they lied to me, next whisper game, if thereā€™s limited whispers, Iā€™m just not bothering.

thats why you whispered me
and definitely told the truth. right.

2 Likes

I did tell the truth.

2 Likes

Magnus definitely lied to me and thatā€™s why theyā€™r etown

Take Kiiruma last game. He claimed Fortune Teller and Ravenkeeper, because it draws attention away from his pings while he can also clear him and justify his information without making it look like an awkward slide into a double claim. Him being the Washerwoman wasnā€™t relevant to how you might solve with Kiiruma.

I didnā€™t lie to all of you.

1 Like

Lying is fun but I canā€™t lie with my role so I only gave it truthfully to other people.

obviously
you had to talk to the demon

4 Likes

My old habits were ā€œlook at my role, decide if it wants to live or die, go to the rolelist, claim 3 roles that want to do the oppositeā€. Those are not the greatest habits

1 Like