Serpent and the Swordsman (Thread 2) - Deathkissed Win [4/15]

yeah we townsided the noms a bit to make up for gghana, the good thief, noping out of existence, and for pixie seeing huli jing n1

2 Likes

We’ve ALL read the guidelines here

2 Likes

Yeah these were my rand thoughts I think I summarised them well.

2 Likes

This game makes me want to play botc but not on the forums

2 Likes

This game would’ve owned in shortform

3 Likes

I think it’s funny how tutuu would have probably died in short form

3 Likes

this script slaps in shortform i can confirm

3 Likes

Cause the thing you all got caught on was 1. dead town players kind of dropping out and 2. really precise mechanical trickery that you need longform to get stuck on

2 Likes

I was so unconcerned about the Bishop that I sacrificed Tutuu to the Storytellers if they would still nominate Baker.

1 Like

nodnodnod

i’ll note it down but not see it as definitive info
basically, success, confirms that it’s a very script-dependent character
I will touch upon HJ extensively in my scriptbuilding advice section

3 Likes

HOW’S THAT FUNNY

3 Likes

what’s the next misc on the docket?

1 Like

yeah i suppose this was a test of “can hj be too powerful” and the answer is “yeah”

1 Like

thank you all for serving as unwilling subjects to my Fucked Up Experiments ← mildly odd homebrew characters

5 Likes

The Huli Jing was run incorrectly here, in that repeating abilities would not have refreshed each night. This didn’t have a mechanical impact the way the game went, but it was run this way because otherwise a Huli Jing + Mastermind had no effect.

1 Like

mhm
answers balance concerns, which is cool

2 Likes

nodnodnodnod

1 Like

I don’t want to propose a jinx for something as simple as a Huli Jing + Mastermind, but a clarification on how you would have that run that in the future would be appreciated.

2 Likes

it was played actually on TPI
ben b was the pixie courtier and the game was great

3 Likes

I would have loved to not play excorcist ever

2 Likes