Serpent and the Swordsman (Thread 2) - Deathkissed Win [4/15]

because a clocktower game that ends after 1 execution is very intensive

2 Likes

It signalled that the Gossip was true more than a Tinker kill wouldā€™ve, at least.

2 Likes

we gossip killed the cannibal because we felt like it was a middling power role and a triplekill on those players would have no confusion as to whether the gossip went off, which was powerful for good in exchange

4 Likes

Litten, what were you doing with the L.una account at the beginning? Playing in a private game with a public alt.

1 Like

I didnā€™t think about it

1 Like

I played on luna caude it was cute pfp

1 Like

Can I ping Ashlyn now?

1 Like

no

1 Like

But!

1 Like

iā€™m glad to know thereā€™s nothing outright wrong with my character and that i contributed to a game that. i assume people enjoyed at least a little?

2 Likes

it was fun and makes me want to go again

2 Likes

it was just normal social game levels of unpleasant (i had fun but im too salty to feel it rn)

3 Likes

anyway iā€™m very flattered how many TBA scripts are being run here. warms my heart! hopefully you guys will enjoy thecharacters i have planned for the Full Rleeaseā„¢ even more

2 Likes

The Huli Jing is a script-dependent Minion, but that applies to every Minion. I would call it more fun than my favourite Minion, the Evil Twin.

3 Likes

(even if esper just isnā€™t good in longform)

1 Like

wait actually

i can be a complete cop-out and run matsu + vizier yay

2 Likes

btw im prob not gonna longform st anymore but i am willing to do art for a summer game if someone else wants to ST it

2 Likes

(I will not do that)

1 Like

Can someone ask what Matsu is, so I donā€™t have to?

1 Like

what is matsu