Serpent and the Swordsman (Thread 2) - Deathkissed Win [4/15]

okay let me try to find it again

BotC drives me crazy when I canā€™t talk to my teammates!! After that first whisper all I had was Magnus in neighbours and ONE chat with Hazzy in which I had to admit to accidentally idling N2. I need to be told I am doing a good job at ALL times as evil

3 Likes

Which role

I clicked the last one

I had restraint and only asked ONE paranoid question to Magnus which was ā€œis it overā€ when tutuu got Exorcised and otherwise used neighbour whispers for Crucial Info Only. Like everoyneā€™s roles. I was paranoid at one point Litten that you would ask me to send a 15-word phrase to Magnus thereby revealing that weā€™d been neighbour whispering

2 Likes

It was explicitly disallowed by STs but like obviously if I asked the question and learned it was disallowed that would be sus. So I had to just cross my fingers and hope and hope and hope

2 Likes

unrelated to the current conversation i think this demon would pair really well with mutant, cerenovus, pit hag, undertaker, mayor, saint, scarlet woman, snake charmer, oracle, evil twin, exorcist, courtier, minstrel, pacifist, devilā€™s advocate, mastermind, bounty hunter, cannibal, engineer, heretic, goblin, and organ grinder. i hope tpi takes this advice into consideration when they write a script around it :)

2 Likes

Customize

1 Like

no story tellers told me anything I was doing was wrong which was funny

1 Like

(how do you resolve matsuraid goblin actually)

ur like that kitty in that video that litten loves to post where it demands constant attention and love or it meows

2 Likes

Nothing to customize it says

THINGS THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED, LITTEN

• Asking for post numbers of whispers in order to cross-examine players and see if they give the same numbers
  • Sending an X-word phrase through neighbour whispers to prove you havenā€™t used them
3 Likes

the answer is probably thereā€™s a jinx for it and i hope the jinx is that goblin gets to be awesome

WOULD LIKE THIS TO BE ON THE RECORD FOR NEXT TIME

1 Like

This so being mean

1 Like

Is

Just restart discord

1 Like

Make sure text games are visible

1 Like