[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

Maybe they got put in jail

SDA is an interesting kill, seeing as they were the counter wagon to Cloned who flipped Mafia.
Either scum killed SDA, because they were afraid to leave a possible cleared not mafia alive or Derps jailed a non town and died from their ability.

either bella is wolf bloodsucker and roleblocked
or
a town bloodsucker chose not to act for Reasonsā„¢

and then beyond that there is possibilities hell where 200 different things could happen

Anyway Iā€™m not going to instantly say Bella is Scum because SDA died

i am because of that eod vote

unlike yā€™all, Iā€™m not stupid enough to jump to the fact that SDA couldā€™ve died in different ways

Occamā€™s Razor
Donā€™t need to insult me

however
I do want to kill Bella purely because she probably killed me

The thing about scum killing SDA, is that they were only spewed not mafia as itā€™s a potential multiball setup. Only the mafia would have an incentive to kill SDA for that alone, or it could be scum wanting the cop role dead.

absolutely zero reasoning to the vote
absolutely no followup to it
and it was contributing to saving a now-flipped mafia so against better judgement iā€™m gonna assumeā€¦

CRichard/Cloned are very aligned, by the way

1 Like

Both of them were super insistent on trying to get everyone to ignore me despite not having a reason to

also lol at cloned for Mafia Mason

Voting her for this and p. much nothing else

1 Like

Wait what do you mean?

Doesnā€™t SDA die when jailing non-town why would Mafia specifically care and not the other scum factions

okay are we seriously not going to discuss that shady as shit eod vote like come on

thatā€™s what is making me not jump at her and itā€™s what makes me think sheā€™s Bloodsucker

derps literally wasnt even a wagon at eod

but her entrance today is just a wolf lolcatting so

bitch

yes he was
because of your vote, you made him top wagon