[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

Second day in a row
If you’re a tracker
You’re useless

1 Like

so who was your actual track

Is this for me?

what was the reason this time lmao

And you tracked Porscha to a dead person anyway
The response there is not “Okay, you’re town” as Porscha could’ve just killed SDA

1 Like

No, it’s for Intensify

also, sacrificing town to kill scum at this point wont help much because we are down like 4 or 5 town, which would then be 5 or 6 and if someone who can do math wants to calculate, we are not in a good position for ritual sacrifice rn

that’s true but if I had killed sda I would probably lie and come up with a read about someone else instead of sighing about how I wasted a read

you know when the player who murdered me and the player who is a survivor are liking my posts constantly I think I’m not playing the game correctly

2 Likes

okay but consider
porscha is really probably just a wolf for literally all of the social reaons
and you tracked them to still a kill and are now saying “okay youre legit”
I think that porscha/intensify have good w/w stonks for this reason and other reasons

Porscha to SDA

Considering SDA died I wanted to see if Porscha claimed the visit on SDA if I faked an RT on them.

They did.

And why wouldn’t they claim it anyway if they know it’s the truth

1 Like

asfsdagdfgfadgasdfgfsjnddghj

They have literally 0 reason to lie about who they visited

1 Like

you really turned around on d2
maybe because you decided not to randomly push agenda anymore on reads you dont believe in and decided to actually hunt the other wolf factions

I literally did believe it though lmao

i’m just saying
i got sda’s alignment correct again
checkmate liberals

2 Likes

I had already pretty much claimed out the gate that I visited sda so why bother doing this

okay so listen

Porscha knows that

both trackers dont have a track on them considering if they were scum they’d know my “track to Seth” is false and that Crich was rb’d.

If they were scum, they’d more likely claim a visit to a person other than SDA since SDA is dead and the visit is already stupid considering SDA self resolves and checking a self resolver is dumb

1 Like

you intensify were the n1 bloodsuck targets i considered bc youre decent thread company unlike porscha/derps