[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

lmao

I could say some things about running a mech-heavy setup but I’m not gonna right now

How about that you’re thunderdomed with a dead player? Lets start with that.

crichard
read thread

you
literally responded to it

Do we even know what the mistake is in the 1st place?

yes
I thought that was very clear in my posts

I wasn’t meant to get a result at all N1 for two different reasons
read the room

This one.

I think Trix softed their role here.
Also this Bloodsucker role feels town sided, as allowing dead players to continue talking in thread is pro town, as that stops scum from silencing them for good.

I’m pretty sure Trix softed it the moment she started liking all my posts of me talking about how much I hate the fact I was here permanently

2 Likes

And I thought my errors in hosting BoTF is the worst ever.

1 Like

while porscha looks not amazing today the way they outed yesterday with a result on wazza didn’t feel scum motivated

wazza’s a conspiracy theorist
theyre either not town or investigate as not town
porscha’s a legit bloodhount but that’s not in any way indicative of their alignment other than “not with wazza”

I understand that, I’m just not sure they claim in that way as scum

I do think that they legitimately believed they found a non-town regardless of alignment
that part is true

but I don’t think what they did is unreasonable as a wolf since like, get wolf out → get cred???
and like
i dont think a town bloodhound just randomly outs under meh-tier pressure 24 hours to eod without anybody pressuring them to claim
and the fact that for some reason, lucky, a pgo who already claimed to use their ability, was killed over a public bloodhound claim

As this is a multiball, scum can geniunely hunt for other scum not in their faction.

2 Likes

I mean yeah but you don’t get twncred from outing a guilty on a dead person…and if it’s multiball I don’t see why they wouldn’t be as likely to draw a NK?

villagery
lin
jarek
crich
catbae
wazza
leafia

mid
intensify
moose
italy

sucky