SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

Hot take 10% chance for the neutral that spawned to spawn as the king instead

2 Likes

why must you torment me in this way

1 Like

Imperial ballista is just too funny not to see used

2 Likes

"hello I am headhunter king I will shoot a scumread for you and then my second shot will win me the game :slight_smile: "

1 Like

delete the thread

1 Like

Next SFoL pitting Hand of Byzantium vs the Cult maybe.

tthat’s just hand of byzantium

the last time this was run the visionary accidentally slipped that it was a BD game, which was the same person who also caused the integrity breach last time

history repeating itself every time this is run

2 Likes

you get my vote now that i actually read what happened

2 Likes

Thank u

from how the op and classcards are ruled it should be a draw but in future for that scenario it should be ruled as the evil king winning imo

2 Likes

you can’t really do this because in the event that you were actually good then it risks chaining two town MLs in an argument of he said she said

2 Likes

agreed

True but at least gorta would have been sure I was definitely EK because I would never have backed down from it and wouldn’t have outed him immediately the next day for claiming to be a convert

I understand why they didn’t but it would have been funny

all i’m seeing is arguments in favor of doublevote king

4 Likes

I feel like someone should have or should let PlagueSimp know

1)There was a way to confirm themselves as town mechanically via dead players will.
2)2/3 of their voters were wolves and me and Gorta were hesitant to vote and wanted to take more time to figure it out.

I wasn’t going to point it out because I was pushing agenda, and none of the living good players seemed to keep track of wills.

1 Like

Here’s the thing. Once someone dies, they get completely forgotten by the town.
That’s why legacies tend to be useless here.

People should try to remember

1 Like