SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

hi hi hi hi hi im back
so if we have a 3rd visionary
does that not mean there was a convert tonight or am I tripping

On further look it’s not as bad as I initially thought but the jump on me after Ash was voted is concerning.

As in, last night?

It would be the next night because Ash was roleblocked Night 1.

So if we vote out Otter and they flip town and I suddenly townread May tomorrow.

Don’t think anything about it. :confused:

1 Like

oh wait right
N1 X - N2 O - N3 X

zorvo all of these posts seem totally reasonable like “if ash is evil how is pandora not also evil (the thing we are saying right now)”, or “amelia is the lich (oh wow would you look at that lich flip)”

i’m officially putting my phone down for rn. 4% battery, still have an iv. extremely bad idea to play mafia. SAD

2 Likes

i do not see your point

really hope you get better soon! :black_heart:

It’s fine. Those points are reasonable yes.

I think the only reason I was suspecting a May and Ash team yesterday was due to May’s reaction to my Ash vote which is still concerning a bit.

I still think there can be aligning there

Also why would Otter also claim an attack?
That just puts their team more in jeopardy of losing no?

Get well

1 Like

Oh goddamnit my record due to mafia is 5. Though I think it was less than a week

1 Like

Anyway Zorvo it wasn’t a reaction to your Ash vote it was a reaction to you suspecting Frostwolf I think

1 Like

You seemed desperate and cornered and making unreasonable arguments. I thought the Ash argument was reasonable. I didn’t think your general demeanor that day was

may did you look at the lobotomy corp stuff in nerdcord or the lobotomy corp chat

Not really I’m very distracted

We have eight players alive.

We have one king.
We potentially have one neutral.
We have one BD.
We have five guaranteed Unseen.

In the best case scenario, it’s 7 v 1 Heroine.
In the worst case scenario; Jarek’s evil, we have a Visionary, we have a neutral and it’s 3 v 5, with a conversion tonight.