SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

I don’t know if Gorta thinks this way, but if I was BD!Gorta, after Mage!Pandora faked a greencheck (again, essentially social redcheck if you know it’s false), I would’ve come in like “Lol I’m lying I just wanted to see what Pandora would do she’s red” for the same results as point 2

1 Like

Convince me if you are town please. The only thing I’m sold on is that a mage exists.
We did so well early on we caught 2 visionaries I don’t want to lose to doomposting

Yesterday was Roasted Cornish Hen

Although i didnt reduce the Jus enough so

1 Like

Oh, right. If you die, we basically get two executions if you’re good. It’s only a loss if Otter is the convert, from your perspective.

If plague has gorta marked and gorta is evil gorta won’t want to hammer plague

Oh that is really funny.

It’s JUST plague. Pudding world in which it’s Magnus.

:sob:

The issue is, I literally cant fucking convince anybody!
Nobody fucking believes that im arcanist and yeah I honestly fucking get that
Because i was dumb enough to fucking waste my vig shot night one on someone who was JAILED.

I have no information, no confirmation and yall are unanimously reading me as fucking scum regardless of what i do :sob:

I don’t think Otter’s the convert, no. Those two trustfalls were insane if so, both from N2 and now.

The pudding world is always real.

1 Like

Im just fucking so annoyed and I remember why i stopped playing forum games

I thought you were having fun for the first two days.

That’s the fun part and it’s where I prey it’s on the wolf.

What do you think about my narrow worldviews?

Putting my bias aside, I would suggest proposing worlds, or proving proposed worlds. The counter-point world that we have currently is gorta/otter with otter being the likelier “Mage” of the two. If we chop the mage, we’re fucked.

Gorta.

Or again, Gorta is Starting BD with god tier convert + frame.

Until we ran into the shitfest we’re in now

With that in mind, if you are town, you have a mark on the person proposed as the wolf in the alternate world. So I have to say, your death would in my opinion end the game either way. Hilariously enough.

1 Like

Sorry, Plague. It’s not that i don’t believe that you feel this way, but ATE in the final five is not helping your chances