SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

So from your point of view, otter should never be the heroine lol

is there some reeason why Zorvo isnā€™t the mage

I think theyā€™re mage though.

Gorta can only be evil if paired with exactly Otter, in which case the checks donā€™t matter. Otter can be paired with Jarek. We donā€™t really need to question Gorta here, even if his activity spiked after N2.

they are revealed

mmm yeah

I am wdym.

Judge got buffed.

Zorvo isnā€™t the Mage because his rolecard has public effects which canā€™t be replicated by evils.

Anyway the fact you trust gorta but are voting their greencheck is really funny to me.
VOTE: Plaguesimp

Iā€™d rather go for gold.

(Namely the Wazza and Ash gladiate actions, as well as May dying to majority on four votes instead of five.)

I suppose there is this, but yeah

True. That did happen.

Sad.

I know its okay to take a break i justā€¦

Just me ranting

Dont really feel like i can here because if i like take a break for a day to calm down and think ill just end up constantly checking this because its really hard for me to like catch up and read everything back or like the entire day will end and ill have to wait another 24 hours in anxiety wondering whos gonna die or if im gonna die or if im gonna get converted because i just dont really have a roll where i can sit down and think out how im gonna use my useful ability like everyone else in the game

Its just
Really frustrating and disheartening

Im sorry for ranting im just tired and sad

1 Like

Magnus!Convert and Gorta!Mage sorta make sense?

Im gonna go
Step away for a few

1 Like

Mechanically no.
Gorta canā€™t be evil with Otter good, for one.

the part that makes sense for me is gorta mage

Yes they can?

but if thatā€™s the case, you believe Iā€™m town, which means my ability to check whether my results were accurate procced like i said it did, in which case I wouldā€™ve read Gorta unseen and wrong result and be on gorta right now. QED

Same with vice vera