SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

if you should vote

:mage:

because clearly they donā€™t think so

Thatā€™s sus.
And because I trust Gorta and why would you say this when you Green checked the damn Guy apparently!?!?

1 Like

Honestly thereā€™s no rush.

if they thought you should vote for them they would be voting for them

Otter wants the game to end before she sleeps so that she knows the results.

As I said.

This is yours and Gortaā€™s game.

You two decide together tbh.

Iā€™d like to see if Iā€™m right and just get this ove with rather than spend 30 hours to find out if i was right or not but it is what it is

This isnā€™t AI one way or another but itā€™s worth noting.

I have Gorta locktown, but the logic that you should ask someone who is pointedly not doing the thing whether you should do the thing is bad because clearly they donā€™t think so or else theyā€™d be doing it

if you died before the mark was removed during the night would it matter?

My mind wonā€™t change, I think Iā€™m right on Plague and I want to know if Iā€™m right. If I pick the Mage, then I die and itā€™s down to other people, Iā€™m going for gold here

1 Like

Marks only take effect the following night.

1 Like

Also like
No matter what happens here, can we all agree to vote to skip the night so this hell ends faster

like if you put an action in to remove said mark and died would the mark still trigger?

I did not skip the night.
Youā€™re welcome.

and similarly asking someone who is doing the thing whether you should do it. clearly they think so or else they would stop

So the action to remove a mark is immediate.

3 Likes

(I did have to clarify this just so i wouldnt end up getting frazor killed along side me but i didnt get attacked so)

1 Like