SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

And I think that’s Plague in all honesty

so either one works

In theory yeah

You know what, I give up
VOTE: PlagueSimp
You can yell at me all you want for throwing as town but I can’t handle this game anymore
Goodbye and goodnight

The convert is preferred, but don’t stress over killing the wrong evil or anything.

I’m sorry you feel this way Plague.

2 Likes

I second this regardless of allignment.

1 Like

Final Day 5 Votecount

PlagueSimp (4): otterpopd, Jarek, Magnus, PlagueSimp
No Execute (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (1): Gorta

@PlagueSimp has been executed! They were…

PlagueSimp

You are…

The Arcanist

Unseen Killer

Sigil of Madness (Night) - Place a Sigil of Madness upon target player. When you die, the sigil will explode their mind, killing them. The Sigil does not take effect until the next night. You may only have a maximum of two sigils out at a time, after which you may decide to replace a sigil when casting again. - Infinite uses
Sigil of Nightmares (Night) - Place a Sigil of Nightmares upon target player, killing them in their sleep. - 1 use

Defeat the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Archer or The Thaumaturge

Night 5 begins to end 2023-11-18T00:00:00Z yadda yadda nightskip still applies

1 Like

note that by skipping night you consent to have your action locked

1 Like

All relevant actions have been submitted. The night has been skipped.

@Gorta has died in the night! They were…

The Nightwatch

Unseen Investigative

Follow (Night) - Observe a player to see who visits them at night. - 2 uses
Window Peek (Night) - Learn a target’s faction. - 2 Uses

Defeat the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Observer or The Watchman

@Zorvo has died in the night! They were…

The Judge :shield:

Unseen Social

Royal Blood (Passive) - Each election vote for you for King Election counts as 2.
Prestige (Passive) - You may not be the target of any ability while dead, nor may your role.

Judicial Decree (Day) - Target a player. There will be a second execution today, where only you or them can be voted. - 1 use, only usable in the first half of the day.
Judicial Condemnation (Day) - Target a player. All votes are reset; only you or them may be voted today. - 1 use, only usable in the first half of the day.

Disenfranchise (Night) - Target player will secretly require one fewer vote to be executed tomorrow. - Infinite uses
Usurp (Night) - Only usable on Night 3 or later. Attack the King. If you are successful, you automatically become the King. - One use :crown:

@Magnus has died in the night! They were…

The Heroine :shield: :crossed_swords:

Blue Dragon Killer

Promotion (Passive) - If the Heroine dies, the oldest non-Visionary member of the Blue Dragon will become the new Heroine, except in the case where there were three members of the Blue Dragon alive but the Visionary and Heroine die at the same time, in which the remaining member will become a Visionary if possible.

Vengeance (Day) - Your attack will pierce night immunity tonight.- 0 uses (shared), Gains One use for each dead member of the Blue Dragon.
Slit Skin (Day) - Targeted player will bleed and die in 2 nights unless healed. - 3 uses (shared)
Hero’s Blessing (Day) - Gain immunity to occupation and redirection tonight. - 1 use (shared)

Eliminate (Night) - Kill a target player if they are a member of the Unseen. If they are a Neutral, they will instead be occupied. You will know which happened. - Infinite uses
Valiant Smite (Call to Arms | Night) - Kill a target player, regardless of faction, bypassing any and all forms of immunity and protection. You will take their journal, making it appear as though they didn’t leave one, and you will be able to read it. - 1 use (shared)

Defeat the Unseen and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

With the death of Magnus, @Jarek can no longer win and commits suicide. They were…

The Righteous King :shield: :fire: :crown:

Blue Dragon Special

Pass The Torch (Passive) - If you die, there will be a vote held to crown the next King. If you are executed for treason, all players will lose their Royal Blood passive.

Allies (Day) - Choose up to two players. During this night, you will have a private chat with them. You may not use this twice in a row. - 2 uses
Grand Trial (Day) - Instantly put a player on trial for treason lasting up to 24 hours possibly extending day. They may provide a defence within 12 hours, and then the players alive may either vote to execute or pardon. If a majority of players vote to execute, the day will end and the player on trial will be executed. Otherwise, the day will continue as normal. - 1 use

Guard! (Night) - Sends a guard to a player. They will be immune to death tonight. - 3 uses :crown:
Swear Fealty (Night) - All Blue Dragon players will appear to be a member of the Unseen tonight. - One use

Defeat the Unseen and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

The game is over. Congratulations to sole the surviving Unseen, @otterpopd. My condolences to the Blue Dragon, and congratulations to the Headhunter, @Apocryphal.

Long live righteousness.
Jarek didn’t protect me.

1 Like

FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH

Do you want to hear how I was converted?

Hey magnus

I DID IT
@PlagueSimp I’M SO SORRY

Frazor strongwilled Ash through my party!

1 Like

The Unseen have conquered their enemies. Their reign will last centuries…

…or so they think.

The Blue Dragon will return in March of the Old Ones.

lol THAT was the world?

1 Like