SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

but why

So the mech in this game was just bad.

1 Like

im too lazy to figure out the context in which you ruled it but i totally would have walked it back

but maybe that was just Not Okay so idk

dont beat yourself up about it either way, as a nonplayer i consider the outcome p much “whoever feels like they won won”

1 Like

It’s just a forum game I suppose the official win doesn’t matter but I made it all the way to the end as EK and I get told I lost despite being a starting wolf because I technically can’t kill

nah
ruling it that way leads to theoretically infinite visionaries
so

I feel like I won but I also understand why people feel cheated and I would totally be fine with a draw
Why would a king commit suicide in a 1v1

1 Like

except apo

she lost because she didn’t nya enough

1 Like

That just bothers me

No it didn’t. We worked it out.

1 Like

It should be a draw or a BD win unseen winning makes no sense

2 Likes

yeah that was the other way in which i wanted to make it not lead to infinite visionaries

Gg fun game

If I was some random convert that stepped as king sure but I was the starting king I feel like that has to count for something

1 Like

I disagree with bd winning simpl because you used grand trial but I agree that it doesn’t make sense with unseen winning since we didn’t have grand trial

1 Like

I feel like this game was divided into two halves.
The good team won against Gocj and Ash, no doubt.

Was that mech thing intentional

1 Like

what that

1 Like

The thing about Amelia and neuts and stuff

I’m in a game with 2 roles that can press a button and kill me there’s no reason to think I am going to last that long

1 Like

also this ruling technically means you can crown the last BD and game is over
as you might imagine this will change next game
(but no, king will not be able to kill)

2 Likes