SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

and has explicitly won 1v1s in former fol games

1 Like

I won this game I’m not backing down from that

1 Like

i think geyde was onto something with letting crowned evil kings at the very least kill tho
like. the low power cod changes made it boring
but geyde was definitely onto something with the king changes

anyways i gotta sleep so gn everyone

I don’t want to take it away from anyone but I really do not think this is a loss

1 Like

I mean it was always a thought in the back of my head

1 Like

if unseen mass petition it ill call it a draw

evil king was just unnecessary

1 Like

No u played good so did Magnus
You lost on bs reasons

I won this one sorry it was my first win on the forum and I almost bungled it

3 Likes

ok good night

This was closer than I expected after Gocj was the D1 execution.

Town played too good btw don’t invalidate there efforts
But bd still wins here

They won’t because they’ll get to say they won

Well town kinda played good sometimes

may I ask why you guys killed wazza and proceeded to act shocked that they weren’t crone

i think in ToL the game parity occasionally mattered but it was inconsistent because lolToL

im not sure how ToS the game processes it. but either way neither of these games really runs into “solo evil with no additional power”; cult leader with no erad still had converts, and the only convert immune roles were like… prince, which could end in a draw i guess.

i think in FoL forum games we’ve kinda ended games at parity too but i don’t think we’ve ever ran into starting king last evil, i know in FoL27 zone (iirc) was the last evil as elected king and the game played out until he was executed, which ended up resulting in a long ass game. but it never went to a 1v1 because it was always “we’re killing the king before F3 lol”

this could have ended earlier if y’all listened about Ash

Sure but I am going to 100% disagree with the ruling that the starting king making it to the end means I die and lose.

You’re telling me that it’s better for me to just kill myself and commit suicide to increase the PoE? That staying alive as a wolf role is a bad thing because I CANNOT WIN solo?

witch was a common example, if all the mafia die witch loses