SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

compromise: jarek wins and everybody else loses (including apo)

2 Likes

So hereā€™s the thing.
I didnā€™t bleed anyone on Day 3 because I wanted to leave it open whether someone was turned at all, and also because I was expecting to become the Visionary.

On Day 4, Jarek claimed bled so I couldnā€™t out his lie.
After that it didnā€™t matter.

Day 5 the bled mattered only in this niche scenario that you probably couldnā€™t have known about bd king losing a 1 v 1 unless a bleed happened

I just dislike the idea that my entire contribution this game was watching my entire team die, and then being told ā€œoh you can win if the last gets to the end!ā€ and then I lose at the end in a fucking 1v1 because Iā€™m apparently a pansy and canā€™t handle 1 person

1 Like

The bleed is a two-day death.

yes im not making fun of you im just saying itd be funny if everybody except you just lost

The ship has sailed for not taking this game seriously :slightly_frowning_face:

That king would have been alive for more than two days

I know I know sorry :sob:

1 Like

The game still wouldā€™ve ended in our loss.

Why? Eliza ruled because the BD canā€™t kill, unseen wins, but the BD king can kill by being patient

Because the difference is that three people just died and the Mortician was alive.

the rationale for ā€œnobody can kill eachother [so town wins]ā€ would probably be different if the town in the 1v1 was bleeding to death

either way magnus knowing this and acting accordingly is not exactly reasonable i think (not actually sure how much they knew from their position)

1 Like

Because I assumed the game would just end once Plague died.

1 Like

The last time BD won as informed minority had the converter as widely trusted till the end.

basically this

So did I

I canā€™t die from any of the unseen I canā€™t be voted and thereā€™s absolutely nothing they can do to me

Why do I kill myself as if I canā€™t just do whatever I want

1 Like

good wins ties

1 Like