SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

unless its nightly

I am inclined to believe Gorta + Zorvo is likely BD team until Zorvo can prove he is still judge

It doesnā€™t excuse Gorta but still for Zorvoā€™s sake

Meaning Ash. The same random scenario.

1 Like

Or Gorta, fine.

1 Like

Still, Zorvo should use that ability now or forever branded as convert

Oh right, true. Zorvoā€™s greencheck button.

you really are desperate

Project all you want Gorta, it only backfires on you

thing is, I have thought on this and out of otter/frost one of them is the convert trying to save visionary, but otter is much more calm right now

I still havenā€™t went to bed, but meh donā€™t care

i am not the biggest fan of ash saying he couldnt kill amelia. and then dipping after i said i had marked amelia tbh. but could be something to do with timezones i guess

you are the one whoā€™s tone changed entirely over night, basically you went from wanting to give Ash a chance to me suddenly being the visionary and Ash being innocent despite the fact that their ā€œactionā€ was never verified

You stock a lot of faith in my ā€˜toneā€™, but you find my deductions ice cold

Ah yeah thats my name isnt it

honestly, I messed up my night action, which is why I know Zorvo is clean. I should have watched you frost

Naturally roflmao, why would you watch over Zorvo

No, you went from pushing Ash, yet allowing Ash to verify their claim to claiming Ash is innocent

1 Like

it literally makes sense, you were the second most critical of Ash, so it makes sense that you would end up converted

Iā€™m a fool for missing it

Yes? Thats same logic as Amelia have to admit Zorvo is town during the thunderdome?

You seeing this as distancing right?