SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

We’re not cooking with this read

because nightwatch doesnt do that and i thought gorta was nightwatch several people were saying that

Frost is opportunisticly trying to get off Gorta who is important for us.

Get rid of Ash as Vision and Frost is outed.
Simple.

Gorta should have received the info whether Ash use any night actions or not, he still asks Magnus that he shouldn’t ask.

I am patiently much as I can try to explain you without the buzz words.

Yeah but then we have this triple kill from the NK plus any other kills, NK wins at 4-ish players it’s a dangerous game

Do not, test my patience.

Oh wait what?

Why did I see something else?
I thought the role has track and watch.

this is just confusing me even more is gortas the fucking nightwatchman or not

Why didn’t Gorta use that?

That I revealed the info but not pushing Hazard means I rather kill a BD before Lich would try to use triple kill. Oh and they wouldn’t dare use that when the Visionary is gone.

Yes, but if we’re wrong then town gets decimated.

1 Like

nightwatch just has watch and doesnt have track ???

Really depends on whether or not the lich wants to use hazzy as a bargaining chip or not

So Gorta had a cop and chose to use his watcher twice?

The safe play is to ensure that no matter what the NK is kept on a leash - the risky play is to go for gold and shoot for the moon. If we miss, though, we won’t be landing amongst the stars we’ll be crashing and burning

Why wouldn’t he just cop Ash?

I am aware of the risks. Gorta and Ash are both Visionary worlds I agree (and to extend, Heroine world for Ash. Zorvo’s day action decide that fate)

zorvo how do you know gorta is nightwatch nobody is answering my questions and i am slowly losing my grip on reality

Presumably he thought “what if frost dies whilst im copping”