SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

the thing is they literally claimed to watch somebody and stalker cant do that

i am the loot goblin
moonrise towers was fun for me

how are we still on this topic i am in hell

gorta said ā€œnobody visited zorvoā€

vs

Idk I feel asking for this makes you town.

I may just go on limb and go with you being town.

i technically dont have an incentive to drive the discussion still :wowee:

1 Like
  1. sure, thatā€™s an issue. Iā€™ll admit that. I have a hard time keeping words in my head, and Iā€™ll fully concede that forcing reads on multiple players that I havenā€™t read too closely was probably not the best idea.

2. thatā€™s how I used it, as I explained in the post. Iā€™m sorry you disagree.

3. Iā€™m agressive because you attacked the readlist on the basis of like ā€œthis is a bad read listā€ ā€œthis is a bad readā€ instead of likeā€¦ ā€œI disagree with this listā€ ā€œI find this list wolfyā€. I find that frustrating, because itā€™s attacking my skill and not my position in the game.

4. I disagree. Iā€™m sorry.

1 Like

So, while weā€™re here, lets speculate worlds!

Amelia is the Lich that knows their phylactery is outed, canā€™t safely claim Insurgent any more because they believe Iā€™m Good and needs to stay alive. People propose Strigoi worlds, Amelia conveniently pivots to a strigoi claim.

Ash is the Visionary, tried and failed to convert Frostwolf, and converted ??? over-night last night. Sorry other person! They failed to kill Amelia because they never tried. They had to lie about attempting to do so because town ordered them to do it and theyā€™re fucked if they tried to worm their way out of it no matter what.

OR

Amelia is The Strigoi. The NK is likely elsewhere. Ash and party attempted to attack Amelia as ordered, and Amelia lived. The Visionary is Gorta, who was jailed over-night N2, and thus could not convert anyone until last night, explaining the lack of kills entirely due to the fact that there were no killing roles active aside from the NK. The NK hit my guard, the NK hit a party, or the NK was occupied in some other fashion.

Can there be any other world?

checking to see if they left
am I wrong here

in world 2 why did pandora fail

Iā€™m also not wrong

Your thing that bypasses occupation? Strigoiā€™s occupation ability seems to bypass even that, itā€™s visit prevention - bus driving or whatever that ability is thatā€™s flavour is leaving town entirely. Commuting?

Anyway, itā€™s that. No matter how hard you Try you canā€™t kill a cloud of mist!

youre a pain

world 2 is amelia visionary

There are no other worlds that justify Amelia being alive and surviving both being marked as passively not death immune and attacked by 2 seperate people

in that world pandora (otterpopd) still attacked amelia

see the problem with your first world is that by all accounts, as lich, I should have died to pandora

lich would just get back up after this day ends unless you killed a phylactery

i guess theres ā€œpandora is also evilā€