SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

wait hang on why did we ask zorvo to do this cant Noble do this as well

The Noble

Blue Dragon Social

Royal Blood (Passive) - Each election vote for you for King Election counts as 2.

Incriminate (Day) - Slip a player forged documents, making them appear to investigators as a member of the Blue Dragon tonight. - Infinite uses
Honourable Duel (Day) - Target a player. There will be a second execution today, where only you or them can be voted. - 1 use
Gentlemen’s Duel (Day) - Target a player. All votes are reset; only you or them may be voted today. - 1 use
Bounty (Day) - Guess who gets executed. If correct, you will receive one of the following benefits based on class type. Can only be used in the first 24 hours of the day. - Infinite uses

• Special - If the next conversion fails, a random convertible player will be converted.
  • Social (Day) - Send an anonymous message of up to 1000 characters to target player. - 1 use
  • Investigative (Night) - Learn target player’s faction and class type. Additionally, the Heroine will not be seen visiting her target tonight. - 1 use
  • Offensive - All non-killing visits to you will be prevented tonight.
  • Support - Gain permanent immunity to bleeding.
  • Killer (Night) - Kill a player. - 1 use

Gossip (Night) - Target a player and learn if any and which of these things happens to them tonight. - Infinite Uses

• Your target was successfully Investigated.
  • Your target was successfully Occupied.
  • Your target was successfully Redirected.

Pull Rank (Night) - Tomorrow, the player you vote will secretly require one fewer vote to be executed. - 2 uses
Take Throne (Call to Arms | Night) - Only usable on Night 3 or later. Attack the King. If you are successful, you automatically become a Righteous King . - One use :crown:

Defeat the Unseen and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

how does this confirm anything

There is only 1 convert at max right now

The 1 convert would be force promoted to Heroin immediately

oh true

So this means Zorvo is never converted

wait we wanted zorvo to do this?

oh well whatever

Yes and no

Zorvo wanted to use their ability frost instigated it, frost was going to get gladiated but we convinced zorvo to shoot an actual evil

to be frank i think zorvo gladiating frost would be good for me but obviously not for y’all

who are your infects

cook with me for a second

magnus and alice

You bit magnus N1?

I said this earlier

Whose alice again

plague

thank