SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

Yeah thats a good advice ive seen a lot. Im waiting to see if i can tolerate eating it every day (and i want to because afaik its the most efficient food in terms of price to carbs)

VOTE: fraZ0R

I dont think you can do this on fol

(Make some fried rice sometimes too, its a great dish)

1 Like

You need to rename a hyperlink

1 Like

I saw magnus doing it last night

2 Likes

Yeah!

It’s a zero not an o

there are many different ways to prepare a food

just do that and ur good

2 Likes

Oh im too lazy for that

Fuck

Fried rice is fucking fantastic

2 Likes

Did not know you were scum last game, assumed you were town because of a post I read later on, my apologies for not going deep into every caveat for your previous alignment. Mostly assumed you were joking about your posting earlier considering you called me your teammate when I wasn’t lol.

Post in Question that confused me regarding alignments

And let me elaborate, I feel no need to just randomly put you in a readslist for no reason, I physically could not care less if my readslist had 2 people or the entire game, it’s not important for me to force you, specifically, into my readslist.

thread was dead
dunno what you want me to do in that time

Now this is the reason I don’t post reads day 1, people wonder why I always refuse to elaborate on things during day 1 and this is the EXACT reason.

It’s instantly suspected for literally just existing, I posted my thoughts, you got my thoughts, and that’s what makes me apparently look worse than if I refused to post my thoughts.

The backwards philosophy comes out, not surprised.

my bad will stay in the thread for 2 hours to be in an alive thread

You can click on their ISO for more than one second to see what I mean lol, don’t really feel the need to elaborate on that one but if you really want me to I can. Curious why you think the latter thing though myself since I’m fully disagreeing on that.

let’s go

2 Likes

Not because it just paints “CONVERT ME” targets on peoples backs?

anyway I have no motivation to kill the King but I still want them dead, feels like I put all my cards about it before the rerand and seeing that motivation killed is kinda w/e

very funny to me that the person who was against my push on the king is the one who got king this game lol

Ah sorry I’m bri’ish too :slightly_frowning_face:

my way of saying it applies to a multitude of games, not just conversion-mechanic ones.

also if I was converted I really wouldn’t care too much it’s just go against what I was going for

Lmao

British people itc

You should have known that meta reading others isn’t my thing and I also refuse to make certain habits noticeable to pick you up that judge me as good or evil.

im going to go against killing king purely because you tried to kill me as a perfectly good unseen king ):