SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - GAME IS BEING RERANDED

this is easily solvable if you check princess’ iso

just for the record I didn’t read most of this

New phone who dis

Understandable tbf

What unseen roles are guaranteed by the way

Very well!

Immediately, we have a fealty accusation. If Plague is scum, they’re HoB in specific. However, as scum calling somebody a definitive faction of the two is risky, as it risks TMIing information.

Similarly, immediently gunning for king is sadly unseeny! And we are unseen!

I also rather like an early vote on, promotes discussion! We allow all discussion in this royal court!

Worse posts from them, kind of going along with a consensus. Regardless, I think there are still pro’s from them and they can come from a new scummy. Either way, her royal majesty thinks these are the worst posts here.

This is very small, but I can see this coming from a scummy mindset more than a town one unfortunately.

This meanwhile is just scummy! A gun clearly indicating that they signify the unseen, and that they want to be on the list. Would a townie really take a risk here and so bodly ignore it?

The rest is all filler! No reads!
However, it is to the royal princess’s understanding that they are a newer player, and the royal princess would like to give them leverage. The princess feels as though they’re a townie struggling to make there foot in the game, the post below proving it. It’s going after a LHF while not achieving much of consequence this early into the game.

1 Like

sorry
thats a bit too abrashed
“its because i liked their pfp” or something to that effect

Duke and marshal

Thats based actually

it’s fine, hopefully there was nothing important in that

i claimed my full role

hi gorta!

wait what? when?

wait hang on i dont think you did that :?

1 Like

There is a message of them that reads something

guess you’re going to hafta look!

i’m messing with you
nothing too important out of the higher posting slots

You do realize that was purely because they didnt tell me how to vote correctly (and therefore was a joke)

1 Like

I would like to point that out

I knew it was something like that yet I still tried to find it (I failed)

Headhunter:

1 Like