SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - GAME IS BEING RERANDED

Hard Wolf:

Soft Wolf: Ash, Litten

Neutral: Princess, Amelia

Soft Town: Atlas, Gocj, Frazor. Apoc, Tutuu

Hard Town:

Reads so far(I’ve also been dipping in and out of conversation)

1 Like

I alr gave my opinions

Mood

can you brief me on tutuu, please

1 Like

Crazy?
I was crazy once-

me2

1 Like

Actually no

1 Like

i can see it

1 Like

nein

Explain litten here

we’ll get stuff as the game goes on

you’re going on Grand Trial sorry not sorry

1 Like

I dont see why ppl think litten can be scum

bad trial L

omg wait if you all vote me I can be a shit and just grand trial and force you to not kill me

I am in your walls

Is a very townie thing to do (as stated before by others)

And them also posting their opinions before leaving again

2 Likes

The princess would like to point out a few choices from GocJ’s ISO. They don’t hate the vote itself, but believe that on day one its misguided. First of all, the post above.
Once again HoB focused and not BD. However, The Royal Princess believes coming from this slot this would be reasonable as Unseen, given something that ended just before this game started. However, we can ignore this for now and then continue with there ISO, as I believe claiming evil there would be NAI.

These two are interesting in specific, and already highlight a contradiction within there statement. Funnily enough, these were sent close in sequentually. Her royal princess is going to focus on the latter post for this, in that it seems to be saying “this is usual”, which her royal princess can back up. However, the post prior states that meta reading them is an L, no? I believe that the user above is a new forum player, and these inconsitences are vaugly townie. However, her royal princess doesn’t have concrete proof of this and this may be interpreted another way.

This is a rather weird statement as scum; as small as it is, simply because there could be something you missed. A role you missed that a scummy would be aware about; at least I don’t see a town so readily making it.

This is a post to show that the prior arbiter claim is NAI, as well as this post being WIFOM to either bait a night kill or they are the duke in this case. However, Her royal princess is going to hedge on this post as well and state that this could be scum afriad to bait the night kill.

Her royal princess hates this post and can’t understand why.

This post her royal princess thinks is weird as well, saying a slot is probably scum but you don’t want to act on it is a great way to avoid the slot in question OMGUSing. Hm.

This post is relevant later from the Princess’s point of view.

This post is scummy, but its also something I say as town specifically to get scum read. Despite this, just due to the nature of the player I can see this as coming from both alignments. I also do think open wolfing is NAI from them. In addition to that, they don’t seem to be doing very much either; so pressuring more people to speak then going right to NAI stuff is strange

Her royal princess is going to stop here because she has realized her read was incorrect. This user is a fine candidate for killing. However, her defense to that is that they are new to these forums; and they are a top poster. Her royal princess would feel miserable flipping a scum day one on there very first stay at her kingdom. @gocj this is a formal decree from her royal princess. Participate in the game and give non meta based reads on at least half of the players here, or perish!

2 Likes

The princess shall henceforth refer to unseen as town; for everybodys sake