SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - GAME IS BEING RERANDED

conversion this, conversion that

have you tried just being immune to it?

2 Likes

so, I initially find Gocj’s mindset concerning reads towny, but that’s likely due to bias because that’s how I think

@atlas
For the last player asked, May, her royal princess does not believe she is inherently bad as the game goes on. However, she still has participated in the game; the slot is polar null and her princess doesn’t like voting null posters this early.

1 Like

unless you are evil yourself, DUH DUH DUH!

Her royal princess agrees with you, so she does not view it to be biased

((i wanna flesh out my rp character but im not familiar with any of these characters really so its hard))

Holy shit

I retract on wazza, miss read something

1 Like

Her princess will be holding you to it!
Ash / Wazza are all her princess cares about. Notably, this is only two slots despite being top poster. Her princess isn’t saying you have to be super duper invested in the game and active and stuffs; but if you’re going to post that much her princess requests you put in a bit more effort!

1 Like

Her princess believes this post would come from a more good aligned player. Hmph! Look at princess go, changing her reads! So townie!

1 Like

it’s biased for me because if I make a town read based on that alone I could be wrong tbh

1 Like

I do still need more ppl to speak so like

literally don’t make reads out of my initial thoughts

bc there are several that i dont have tells bc messages dont indicate nothing that i can grasp

Makes reads

or has straight up not spoken

i may have forgotten
almost
entirely why you were doing those isos, sorry
i am still halfway drunk
i enjoy your reasoning; even if you’re scum tryharding, you are giving me information

3 Likes

Town

• GoldenOne
  • Atlas
  • Snowe
  • fraZ0R
  • Apoc
  • Amelia
  • Ash
  • Plague
  • Wazza

Null

• Hazard
  • May
  • Sally*
  • Frost
  • TuTuu
  • Jarek
  • Gorta

Scum

• Gocj
  • Litten

Her princess has solved it once again!

1 Like

This is mainly bc i dont know like 90% of people here, so im trying to see if some behaviours i find fishy are actually common

2 Likes

I somewhat read it as town? Its trying to cut evil king / Evils communication. May be just me tho