SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - GAME IS BEING RERANDED

Yeah I don’t think there was any world where you won that. Misplay

2 Likes

My intuition tells me that this post and its derivatives (“But who are you voting for is the better question?” - post written by Fool/Jester last game) are >rand scummy. But I have no statistical analysis to back this up.

I find this to be a towny post in theory (“Town generate talk talk”) but not so in practice (“Town no care”).

Post 327 Jesus Christ this is a lot. Luckily most of you are American and you’re finally asleep. I won’t rush it. Also I forgot my previous reads. I need to ISO myself.

1 Like

the endless cycle continues. i am gonna follow your reading journey in like 2 hours sadly

1 Like

Sometimes you make moves to read back and then say to yourself

I ain’t readin all that

Because you realize that it would be tedious as hell because there are other people with your playstyle of just posting as much shit as possible in real time conversation

Tuutu sending two nya posts in a row is one part iconic one part why that’s my schtick one part maybe Wolfy

Overall

Town

1 Like

i mean the fact she is acutally reading from top to bottom makes me think they are town

Fair

I simply elected to not do that because I respect my time and sanity

And because I doubt I’d be able to gleam any inspiration or reads from something that’s going to be 85% drivel because FoL in many regards attracts too many spam posters (said by a Spam poster)

This.

Gonna try and backread at some point today.

I don’t think it’s anything other than fluff playing along with a joke in my opinion but if you assume they took it seriously then…maybe?

Nya

gmorninb

Morning

how r u todayb
yawns

Tired

Completely forgot that my account details for my work’s scheduling app had changed when the app used changed and so I spent a good amount of time using the wrong username and password to log in

1 Like

Regarding the game

All I can say is nya, at least I am free from being the top poster because of the sleep I got

1 Like

I’ll still end up being the second highest poster because lol lmao though

nya

do u have a nobility title
also excuse me but when tf did cj get 400 posts??? did i like blink or something