SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - GAME IS BEING RERANDED

that was about the no exe thing

Litten has a god read on May so its optimal to sheep him on her

i am trying to gauge myself if it is actually a good thing to do. the biggest con being we miss a day to execute a scum.

when did litten god read may. i must of missed this

I dont know but they both said its true

OH! I misinterpreted your sentence.

1 Like

I have no clue how to read luka especially in a gimmick, probably bad for town if he is alive at endgame

Same as wazza

mrrrrrowr
((gimmicking is great when i havent actually even played mafia in like half a year))

One pro to chopping amelia is that we can elect our own king which might be better than randomly hoping shes town. So im either voting amelia or no exe i think

60 percent of a “good” king. would “evil” know that the king was “evil?”

I thought that they should but she said shed be a lost wolf. So i dunno

Towny for not knowing (i townread me too for it)

i havent played TOL in years so i dont remember if evil is told if the king is on their team.

has anyone been visibly defensive over the king so far? (i am asking you cause you’ve read more then i have)

Luka but he is roleplaying as a pretty princess

1 Like

Lmao

1 Like

Dies

Time to go to work :pensive:

1 Like

If u guys want the lower posters to post more i think giving a lil breathing room would go a long way. Id probably have made a lot more posts if it was easier to parse the thread, but like at some point its just difficult, and for right now its not that big a deal but like this will snowball if it keeps up this pace i think. Like, u know how the more people shout to each other, it gives u that ringing sensation in your ears and u just wanna shut off? Thats my user experience

1 Like

i find that that gets a lot more manageable if you just tune out everything cj says

1 Like