SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - GAME IS BEING RERANDED

do you think god lives in applebees out of fear of what He has created

n-noā€¦?

okay nobody else seems to be on so snowe, what are your thoughts on the game so far?

my thoughts are that i should probably start trying to pull my own weight instead of memeing all game
i amā€¦ leaning you and jarek to be with us i guessā€¦ though thatā€™s dangerous since i havenā€™t played with you
the problem is that all the people whose posts i could even bother to analyze arenā€™t easy reads so i dunno
i know her highness is supposed to be readable? I have no clue how though

wazza hasnā€™t been feeling particularly genuine but itā€™s nothing that iā€™m comfortable going off of right now

Who dares to wake me up from my slumber, is that you?

What do you want?

hi frost! welcome to cursed heck oops!all posting game

245 posts on you before you reacted on me.

Anything highlighting I should know about?

about me or just in general

Both, but lets try general first before on you. Since I am reading your posts and make sure youā€™re not naughty or something.

okay so basically:
-amelia is the king, there was a bit of discussion on whether or not to exe amelia d1, main proponent of that was wazza
we probably arenā€™t doing that
Amelia is kinda a neut read to me? despite being the king, hasnā€™t really like, done much thats stuck out to me. seems a bit like playing it safe but its not really enough for me to call it a scum read.

-gocj started off the day with a bajillion scummy posts. said they would start playing the game later on, and immediately posted a whole bunch of reads that i like, but they also feel kinda surface level. Iā€™m still not over gocjā€™s bajillion scummy posts. In retrospect i should maybe go take a second look at this? I might be tunnelling here.

-. honestly a lot of stuff has been kinda fluffy i cant think of anything else important on the top of my head

lukaā€™s been doing this princess rp thing

somebody claimed random unseen (not duke/marshall) but i forgor who :skull:

oh right snowe

Well I am at your interaction with Apocryphal regarding gocj as town. You think they are not same aligned with each other, or are they? Unfortunately I do not know gocjā€™s meta so I dont see the way Apo is seeing.

again like 90% of this day has been fluffy or vibereads theres not really much else big that i can point to

1 Like

wait hang on when was that again

post #128

Up until 138

oh god thats Old Old yeah that was an old tinfoil i had and discarded for being Dumb

i townread apoc