SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

Oh joy.

Naw its just that i need to go from

Copper ~> Bronze ~> Iron

I personally prefer Wood → Stone → Iron → Diamond → Netherite myself.

1 Like

What are we even doing, man?

I have no clue, im just here playing modded project zomboid and drinking iced black tea

Fuck and all

2 Likes

I think conversations have wound down due to it being later into the day for most

My point is more like…

What if you need to make an iron smithy hammer but all you have is a titanium one, y’know?

Yeah, it’s past midnight here.

ye the aussies and brits are asleep most likely

Looks like I missed my meds which explains some things. Do not worry about me

5 Likes

The br*ts
:nauseated_face:

may i am worrying about you

They May not be okay.

It was just the morning ones. Those make me not tired. There are no noticeable long term consequences to missing them one time. The ones that make me not in pain are evening and I will not miss those.

2 Likes

I am still going to worry about you

Do not worry about me. You can worry about my alignment, if you would like. Do not worry about me

I do not worry about your alignment, I think you’re probably town

So

Nya

1 Like

And they treat nerve pain, they are not traditional painkillers. Even if I missed them, it would not be a big deal beyond the single day. I promise occasionally missing medicine is not a problem for me. And though I have been tired tonight, it is mostly just tiredness, and my failure to type was just my hands being shaky. I am alright. I do not like to make people worry.

may is such a poor innocent frail kitten who would be so heartless to execute them?

3 Likes