SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

I personally think Gocj is town and that I’m voting a wolf, but we’ll see how it turns out.

Whats the thinking on that

I’ve explained the read on May.

I’m not breaking Gocj’s slot down, but their wagon grew really quickly which is generally indicative of town, or at the very least that non-town were voting them; the suspicion on them feels manufactured, like a few people are saying “they’re openwolfing more than before, they’re being less serious”, sorta making reasons to get them executed; votes are quiet and stagnant, Gocj hasn’t really panicked in any way, nothing like that.

To be honest I’m voting them because they’re too casual about that they should be seeing people bringing those points up and not be happy with them if you know what I mean

but evils tend to just accept whatever is said about them because one way or another the conclusion is correct

hi chat

Hi

I play this all the time on the Underground.

1 Like

society has moved past the need for sleep

1 Like

True and real

This is fine. I’ll be awake hours before EOD to force a counterwagon, it’s all good.

Can’t wait for a last-minute fire drill to end up with us voting out, like, Plague.

Headhunter joins the chat

I would be really sad

1 Like

I need to die on like day 3 or later for the prophecy to be complete

1 Like

Plague, you’re good, aren’t you?

Good as in Unseen good
Or
Good as in Hand of Bees or BD

Because im unseen good

Random callouts tend to hit evils a surprising amount, now that I think about it.

I mean you have a 4/18 / 2/18 chance dont you?

I would be surprised if they weren’t, but I also think the anime pfp is putting in some work on the innocence front.

Not counting king and including/not including neutrals