SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

okay so do you know about the mechanic from one of the games where if you fucked up the votes you lost rubies based on a dice roll

1 Like

when min got the role he was like “sure i guess” and then we sent him the deadchat link (on n0) because he was dead and then we all started laughing
we started saying SKILL ISSUE for being the first to die

2 Likes

when you kill the tinker d1

Luna was supposed to be outted the moment they joined a rolecard, since they were considered a player but no player would join rolecards. Host didn’t give them a fake claim. I proceeded to claim on luna that I was a neutral who gained the win coniutioj of the person I joined the chat of, so luna wasn’t outted

I’ve heard about this

Could he just talk there the entire game

this play was ingenious tbh, it broke the setup but i 100% don’t mind because it broke the setup by being smart

1 Like

What did i come back to

1 Like

did you also hear about emoji reaction mime conversation in votes channel as a response to this

I’ve heard but I don’t remember

yes
his passive basically said “you can talk in thread until you die again” so when atlas killed him he was just dead-dead and not dead-but-can-still-talk-in-thread

2 Likes

IT DID NOT FUCKING MEAN “OR”

1 Like

okay so basically the impostor from among us sabotaged comms, disabling all chats besides town square.

also by the way on this same night a watcher that adds everyone they watch to a neighbors chat had procced, so everyone was added to a chat that also immediately closed so there were zero messages in it

1 Like

oh yeah we can also mention the fact that magnus (town) gave guava (town) a GUN THAT CAN ONLY SHOOT NEON (WOLF) and then he proceded to never fire it the entire game

1 Like

anyways, everyone except for the mimes went “aw man, we can’t chat anywhere except for sending votes? bummer”

we went “aw shit we can still send stuff in votes? lets fucking go”

We mimed

emergent game mechanics

Gocj (4): PrettyPrincess, Ash, Amelia, Jarek
Gorta (3): Litten, tutuu, Apocryphal
May (2): Magnus, fraZ0R
tutuu (1): GoldenOne
Amelia (1): Wazza
SallyBee (1): Frostwolf103
Ash (1): Gocj
Apocryphal (1): snowe
PrettyPrincess (1): May

Not Voting (4): Hazardwaste, Gorta, SallyBee, PlagueSimp

We got it, we got it, we’ll talk about the game.