SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

Oh no who talked in the may is soup thread now

2 Likes

the boss baby

We’re kinda in this weird spot where we have zero mechanical information to go off of, so all we can potentially do is read and reread what we have until we glean something from it. And I’d argue that’s boring, so a lot of people (myself included) aren’t really focusing on the game so much as we’re focused on just hanging out.
I’d make the argument that D1s should not be a full-length day. There is nothing tangible to work with: it’s just speculation, and when that well runs dry, everyone goes off-topic. This, in turn, makes the well deeper and thus harder to draw from, leading more people to go off-topic, which deepens the well, and oh, look, we have a vicious cycle.
So we’re just sort of trudging along until EoD, at which point the deadline finally kicks in and forces us to stay on topic.

1 Like

[5000 page discussion on executing the king]

This actually pains me

hey should we policy exe bee for doing Literally Nothing
@SallyBee

I mean they said they hoped they could talk more and then proceeded to not talk

I dont want to be so mean as to kill someone who has said only two things but im not opposed to it?

I play plenty of mountainous! Usually I’m okay reading people purely off socials! But you all keep SUFFOCATING me

mountainous sucks because reading sucks

1 Like

dont say it dont say it dont say it dont say it dont say it

1 Like

may is trying to win by getting everyone else banned for breaking community guidelines

6 Likes

IT’S WHAT YOU’RE DOING

1 Like

NOT MY FAULT

SIMPLY DO NOT BREAK THE GUIDELINES YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN

2 Likes

It is though :sob:

THERE’S TOO MUCH CONTENT AND IT’S OVERWHELMING AND IT FEELS LIKE BEING SUFFOCATED BY A PILLOW WHAT’S NOT TO GET

WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY

1 Like

we are SUFFOCATING you with YURI

4 Likes

We should make a: “May says suffocation” count

2 Likes