SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

I will become the pirate but in reverse

mate if i was MM i am not gonna convert the most town read person. i will shoot for someone in the middle

Litten suspected Ash as BD. Yā€™know, the really experienced and talented N1-killed player. I donā€™t want this to be drowned out.

magnus is the most town read person

I

Iā€™m sorry but was Magnus truly the most town read person at that eod

Anyways im gonna stop talking im just spewing fucking nonsense because im tired after cooking class

you dont know how i play mafia :P. i dont vote till the last day cause i wanna make sure i am correct.

Gocj was clearly flipping wolf

Openwolves are exactly what it says on the tin

Open wolves

(Unless youā€™re me and thus extremely strange and openwolf as town)

Yes, unfortunately.

1 Like

i think we mixed up our signals

1 Like

i refuse to believe it

(Proceeds to flip wolf)

thought so

Does that mean you are BD?

1 Like

You and I know what ā€œgamestateā€ means because I did an extended bit of saying exclusively ā€œ_vote_explain game_stateā€ every time I placed a vote. This is not standard terminology. You can explain yourself better by saying something along the lines of:
ā€œI prefer to have counterwagons at EoD because it forces scum to make real decisions - having one runaway wagon, even if I believe that the player is scum, makes their wolfbuddies think that their case is lost and act nearly identical to townies. Two competing wagons, especially under the time pressure of EoD, forces the wolves to decide whether to bus or try to save their partner, and thatā€™s much more informative to see than simple complacence. I can move back onto the target I truly believe is most likely to flip scum before day actually ends.ā€

1 Like

Iā€™m not flipping BD

yeah what may said

When fraZ0R says ā€œgamestateā€ this is what it means. This is a Mayspeak bit that many people just assumed was standard mafia terminology because Iā€™m the mafia terminology knower

2 Likes

I hope not but your post stinked of TMI

May be wall posting

1 Like