SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

What do you mean. You can DM me @mayfia or @darktetras I think you might need to send a friend request first IDK

1 Like

I was committed to Killing Gocj :pensive:

Okay i was just asking because the nerdcord ping didnt work

I knew Gocj was BD. But I didn’t vote them because I forgot BD are the bad guys.

5 Likes

dont do it. its a trap plague

1 Like

Bruh???

Anyway VOTE: GoldenOne He completely ignores Gocj when they were being sussed very early on the day and then suddenly pivots to hard scumreading & tunnelling them when it seems like they’re inevitably going over it’s soooo buslooking

wh

I’d say look back at your post right

You say Gocj openwolved and I say that is actually claiming unseen that way, the opposite thing of town ‘goodness’ because we’re clearly evil faction

Of course I am accepting the fact that bluff of his didnt work, but that you acknowledge this much he is openwolving and let this be without resistance

everything is forgiven

1 Like

my plan to look wolfy as the heroine by hedging on cj has failed bc ppl arent sussing me for it

1 Like

Fuck i should’ve

Goddamn it

I cant believe i wasted it on gorta when they were jail

tutuu what does this mean

anyways yeah may is saying things

Mayfia is my alt & I don’t get notifications for it. Maybe I should join nerdcord and breadbox on main given I stream so much there. But I like peace and quiet of being on an alt

@May this might be too forward, though.

1 Like

I still check it fairly regularly but it’s a sort of “you can contact me within a few hours” rather than 5 minutes

I have spoken in breadbox like once and imma keep it that way

Nothing feels that forward for Gocj gonna be honest they strike me as very forward

2 Likes

join the lobotomy corp streams me and may do there.

1 Like

I literally remember calling it out and was voting for them most of the day except for when I sheeped Litten onto Gorta