SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

This gives me Mercenary vibes.

One can probably gain a bunch of reads theoretically by isoing people as Gocj was top wagon forever, realistically wading through that spammy nonsense isn’t worth even if it were to give you the win, at least for me

1 Like

ok but consider that if we did that we could hit 10k and close the thread and not have to play the game anymore

2 Likes

Okay i have a very important non game related question for everyone

Oh, you fool.

Fire.

My phone is at 20% charge rip me

1 Like

“Very important.”

(These are all tea flavours)
Blood orange
Pumpkin chai
Just peachy
Strawberry rhubarb parfait
Sunny c
Or
Blueberry jam

I would never

Blood Orange

I think tutuu is town, this kind of soft just-asking-questions of a player that tries to make other people scumread someone is usuuually not of partner?

Explicitly reading someone as neutral out of the blue like this is strange

Empty…

Seems scared to scumread Ash…

Empty…

Sal is probably town…

Gocj appartly realised snowe hadn’t talked only after pinging Sally…

Strange to say… the comment on me reads like trying to talk a townie out of a correct read…

Weird…

Stop saying you can brush things back… you are so too scared of opinions…

Nya…

I would not be surprised to see a partner in the neut tier… Apo somehow didn’t make it, which feels odd for someone who Gocj explicitly read as neut… strange to make a readlist that’s all town here but with the low number of partners I suppose I can see it… I feel like people are less likely to outright forget a read on a partner though…

Lol…

Lmao…

Jark…

Seems like appeasing…

Neutral interaction…

Does one have confidence to say this of partner?

I don’t really think Gocj was hard bussed off this…

This feels like legit desperation not bussing…

I do not know… Ash has a high volume of interactions here but Gocj doesn’t super strike me as the type to go out of the way to consistently interact with partners… weird with Apo… I don’t know…

1 Like

Just one vote for blood orange?

Either strawberry rhubarb parfait or blueberry jam.

With 10 votes, I rather think the converted is on this wagon

Gocj (10): PrettyPrincess, Ash, Jarek, PlagueSimp, Amelia, Hazardwaste, Apocryphal, Gorta, May, fraZ0R

Abstain.

That was the wrong option magnus

:gun:

1 Like

Wait… so you think I’m accusing GoldenOne of being converted? I’m so confused.

Frostwolf, this is the second time I’ve played anything remotely like this setup, and the first one you executed me N1. I just play this like it’s a regular mafia game. I suspect GoldenOne off of interactions with Gocj yesterday… so I suppose, yeah, I’m accusing them of being a starting evil?

Blood Orange

Blood orange tea it is