SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

You should try pronouncing it then

@Magnus IIRC you said that you deduced the NK role to be one of two, or possibly three. Could you go over it again please?

I don’t think that’s necessary

I will stab you

Your choice to trust them without question is interesting

I have the choice between you two as a good grand trial target I would like to know what I am potentially about to destroy

If you’re neutral just admit it I will consider leaving you alive

Ill just summarize it

It isn’t Ifrit because littens logs didnt get deleted
It “isn’t” demon because no rampage (I dont actually think demon rampages n1 but thats just me)

Leaving mind flayer (the anticlaim one), Archduke (king guy) and Lich (you have to find and kill an unrelated player to kill them for real)

3 Likes

Who would I rather kill, the person who pushed for a BD to be executed, has been socially not-BD throughout and has on numerous occasions dispelled points to suspect them or the person with two lines

your move, jarek

When the boat is sinking you don’t go down with it, you abandon ship and get on a life-boat

Thanks

So yeah guys I would recommend chilling a bit on the claiming. Frostwolf and imo Apo claiming, if town and truthful, weren’t necessary, at least at the moment they did it

Lesson learned
Giant spinning centrifuge made of solid metal

Does indeed kill you upon impact

1 Like

Yeah I’ll be frank me claiming isnt useful for town rn

Jarek if I trusted Amelia fully why would I have stated I checked them because I didn’t trust them

Their claim isn’t necessary, they’ve confirmed they’re claiming unseen based on actions, we don’t need anything other than alignment from them

i dont think apo claim is town and truthful it reads as “aaaa im being voted quick quick what can change peoples mind uhhh oh i know a claim”

Sure, I’m just trying to warn people in case they’re town

1 Like

How

I missed that part

yeah nobody else claim please

1 Like

Dont worry tutuu the remaining guaranteed town pr claimed for some reason :wowee:

1 Like