SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

Damn my minds foggy.
Idk if I should do Wazza or Ameila but I need to resolve one.
Right now I’m on Wazza.

What time zone are you in?

Pacific

Ok, so it’s 8 PM for you, so EoD for you is 7 in the morning.
Yeah, I’m not gonna ask that of you.

I think this ultimately boils down to “which of Amelia/Wazza can we better confirm”.

I also suspect that if Wazza is a Merc (or whatever neutral is assigned to get someone else killed), Amelia was her target, and the intention was to pit her against the inactive Sally: Sally flips town, and town votes Amelia out the next day, fulfilling the win condition.

1 Like

Zorvo’s correct, yeah. Assuming no frames, in order for him to be evil, the nearly-afk Sally would’ve been converted, and Wazza would still need to be lying / Amelia would still need to be neutral or evil.

He’ll probably be converted later in the game, it’s fine.

my working theory was Crone, which wins by marking and executing 2 town targets

1 Like

VOTE: Innocent

@amelia

Bye bye Wazza

Crone!Wazza could mark both of you and win.

2 Likes

@amelia

Why do you suspect Ameila?
Besides Wazza’s check?

The trial is over! Zorvo has been declared innocent!

Gut

I GO WITH MY GUT-

(dont have copypasta this is so sad)

Wazza’s reason for them not being the croned, in that they couldve just killed Sally with POE rather than waiting felt genuine, the princess declares!

1 Like

Judge moment

“I go with my gut, the same gut that caught several deep wolves when no one else did, the same gut that was able to find fellow townies good when no one else could, the same gut that could consistently read Alice, and the same gut that is decent at reading people I have no meta on and getting accurate reads. I make mistakes, but I have learned that if I don’t trust my own gut I accidently shoot townies. There have been games in which I trusted a public shotlist and neglected my own gut feelings and guess what, I was right. Some things can’t be explained with “reason”, it just works. You should try trusting intuition more. I really don’t try to have a massive ego, it’s just I want people to recognize my gift.”

6 Likes

I really don’t like this post.

My thoughts tbh