SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

if we keep voting on gocj eventually gocj will cave in and start playing the game instead of openwolving

1 Like

I dunno. Just sheeping smarter people.

1 Like

But open wolfing is fun?
Source: litten and luka

okay but tbh from what little I skimmed during BG3

gocj does not give me the same vibes as the previous game

In which way?

Actually let the votes coming in

wolfy

I thought that was implied by gocj being unseen last game

Oh fair
I didnt see that they were

ok i gtg for the night goob bye

Good night Frazor!
:wave:

VOTE: Gocj beep beep

1 Like

Beep beep youre a jeep?

no im a sheep

2 Likes

Based

Oh, yeah, btw, whatā€™s Isotv 3? Saw the copy-paste from Areteā€™s mod-message in that game, but what do you mean by ā€œthat game was also cursedā€?

Last stand of the virtuous 3 had leafia posting their role card in the main chat and i went from succubus (NK) to marchioness

1 Like

Ash was talking around slots after other people (#464), without wanting to appear like an unrepentant follower (#192) beyond his own chosen extent (#562).

Ash was also joking around in that way that I see evils doing more than villagers, at least in my memory. See (#160), which seems rather forced as a response to Gocjā€™s comment on Frost; or (#243, (#291) or (#349) which are relevant follow-ups, but donā€™t add anything to the conversation.

Given his repeated mentions of the Blue Dragon (#56) (#364), I would be inclined to imagine Ash actually has a neutral role. I canā€™t see any starting false-flip evils, although it seems more likely for a player to fake-TMI the opposite evil team than the actual team if they arenā€™t really thinking about it so I suppose he could be HoB.

This is cutting off early because Iā€™m having lunch.

1 Like

within like 10 minutes of the game starting no less

Atleast we had a few hours this time

idk I proceeded to roll town senex and I cried