SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

i didnt read back the last 9 hours yet however so they could have had a spike of brilliance

No spikes, unfortunately. I donā€™t have much to add to the discussion.

1 Like

Iā€™m mainly talking about d1 because Litten was saying that Ash is highly likely Gojcā€™s partner

at least you admitted it.

Imho Gocj was cool with dying because they had the passive that passes the visionary on twice. Even if they didnā€™t in either case, I highly doubt theyd set up their teammate up like that.

If we wanna clear the world we can do it but I think thereā€™s better places to look you know what Iā€™m saying

thatā€™s only if they pick the fake visits

(with 4 people on the gocj wagon)

Thereā€™s a 50% chance they picked that

but my thing is that Ash was really weird with Gocj

This still stands.
Gonna go watch Lokiā€™s series finale (that will inevitably turn into a season finale because Disney).

this is all i could find Gorta. they started voting gocj earlier on and then every other message after talking about gocj didnt actually call them scum. heck i dont think they ever called gocj scum. in their read list they said they had mixed feelings bout gocj. all while still voting them with other scum reads.

i can see you saying their alligned iā€™ll admit

but when did litten say this

Yeah I agree but evils have a private chat where theyā€™d be having this discussion rather than saying all of this in public.

also do we have like another day? or does day end in an hour

1 Like

reminder that this is gocjā€™s final message

logs

whether this is a reverse bus play where you sus somebody when youā€™re the days exe so people distance you or not is left as an exercise for the reader

???

TL;DR I was given a mission

1 Like