SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

hmm
well in this world ash is literally the last BD, killing ash means there will be no more bd and all we have left to worry about is the neutral killer, but NOT killing ash today would result in them being able to convert somebody

in most other worlds the visionary is currently on cooldown. seems to me that even purely logically, killing ash here is a good idea

VOTE: Ash

1 Like

we can get apoc tomorrow

or via a night kill

I see your point, and ash isnt in my sliding scale of townreads

And yeah we can get apoc tmrw

VOTE: Ash

wait just making sure, i am correct that in this world there is currently one BD?

If the convert failed?
Believe so

if ash flips bd and wazza flips town im pretty sure we just Win lol

i dont expect wazza to flip town though

In the world where Ash is the Visionary?

That assumes the roleblock was real in the first place, unless someone claimed it. I think.

Ash claims to be roleblocked while visiting me, I used Case Closed whilst making sure GoldenOne wont get converted and this ability also make myself immune to conversion the night I use this ability. There is no visit detection on GoldenOne as well.

It wasn’t until Gorta is pushing Ash for being BD that is actually making me think back at the actions that took place.

This is but one world of possibility that Ash is indeed the last Visionary who tried to convert me but failed, therefore Ash is the last one.

It’s almost too good to be true, but since its admitted then its possible.

we’re considering ash claiming rbed because they tried to convert a convert immune

Why wouldn’t they just claim that they investigated you and found you as Unseen correlating with your claim if they found you convert immune why would they do this

worry about actually being rbed and this outing themselves

Your claim and what you claimed to do is outed information by the time they made the claim they made. It’d be easier to have Ash attack someone and kill them if we’re assuming they attempted to convert you and failed since the visionary CANNOT ATTACK TONIGHT if that’s exactly the case

hang on, what roles can rb again

Attack? I don’t think its possible to do Avenge this earlier at Day 1 can it?

Uhhh i said it before lemme find it

It’s possible to attack but if they attack an unseen they lose abilities. I think I’d rather take losing abilities but knowing they’re town than voting them off and flipping a town.

Here you go