SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

the game just decided to insta kill me twice in a row

Apocryphal (4): Magnus, tutuu, Jarek, fraZ0R
tutuu (3): snowe, Zorvo, Apocryphal
Ash (3): Gorta, Frostwolf103, PlagueSimp
May (1): otterpopd
PlagueSimp (1): PrettyPrincess

Not Voting (4): Hazardwaste, May, Amelia, Ash

1 Like

Yeah it doesnt show occupation immunity, I was more inclined to believe that Ash is attempting to convert me as BD converter and that failed.

Claiming this openly is suicide I agree, maybe he’s hoping that bluff should work that I wouldn’t look back that he tried to convert me there.

With Magnus claiming he did roleblock Ash then that would mechnically prove to destroy this theory that Ash is not BD than we’re sought to believe.

@PrettyPrincess
here

now can you not

1 Like

Good morning! I hate vanity votes. I’m going to attempt to move my vote today, and I’d like to read the three trains before I do. Standbye

in the mean time this is extremely weird so that’s where i’ll park while i try to digest everything VOTE: ash

its just going back and forth between ash and apocryphal

Tutuu also currently has three votes

Ah right

But do either of you really think Tutuu will actually resurge in popularity as a vote?

1 Like

It was going back and forth between ash and apocryphal and now its apocryphal and tutuu, because ash was role blocked last night and knew as plaguebearer using truth potion

I mean its likely
Seeing as theyre doing what they’re doing right now

Fair

pops into the chat to just announce that they wont do shit because its beneath them

overall just even more fluff post than me somehow

1 Like

When I was voting to my realization I havent looked up that Ash was claiming Plaguebearer with truth potion D1 at that time, the only information is that Ash went to me N1 but got blocked, whom Ash is also suspecting me for some reason.

hey, I’m going to be real with y’all, i woke up feeling weak today. my hand is shaking while i hold my phone and my knees feel like they’re going to give out. I might not be around for the rest of the day :(

4 Likes

i simply do not have the energy to play mafia while worrying about my health

2 Likes

UNVOTE

1 Like

So we have like
5 hours and 47 minutes until eod

Shouldn’t we like
Be debating on who exactly to vote and/or hammer