SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

Or well by playing the same i dont mean you stratigically afking

I mean to what you respond or what you type, this game it was filled with more meme rather than genuine trying to find best play

It’s not angleshooting to consider info from past game instances. Meta reading isn’t against the rules.

Nothing that has been talked about so far has warranted me talking about mechanical play.

e

Didnt wazza vote king

hold

They did

They did. They had eight posts, one of which I was skeptical of because they made a readlist in fifteen minutes. I didn’t care about their vote though because their vote alone isn’t going to do anything.

what are your thoughts on the comments i made about wazza’s readlist earlier

it feels like its only trying to look like a readslist instead of actually having townie reads

honestly gonna swap votes
VOTE: Wazza

might swap to may later who knows

gocj is playing the game now so i see no need to continue to vote gocj

Plague is prob not factional evil this game, either neutral or town

leaning more neutral probably?

But this game does feel way off bc rerack is an L

Not everyone is acting the same and some i didnt have reads to begin with

^ I do have some town cores tho

The major problem is you are trying to meta me, but you don’t really know how I play, and neither do I know how you play. I’ve read your posts, thought about how other people perceived you, for example Amelia saying you were wolf for open wolfing more than last game. I disagreed with that assessment, removed you from my suspect list because of how you tried to process the game. I didn’t use meta because I didn’t know you well when doing that. You wouldn’t know that as a villager and as a wolf, I often joke around. You also wouldn’t know why I was focusing that much on mechanical play last game, mostly because I was keeping things close to my chest and tried to play in a way to avoid being converted.

thats fair ngl