SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

The scumreads on me feel like they’re based in assumptions that I am significantly less competent than I actually am and I resent that on principle

1 Like

Just gonna go from biggest number to lowest

May whos wolfing

1 Like

Hey hold on, i said that to you

And i was NK

:gun:

Magnus is acting Weird but I think it might actually be normal. Tutuu said something thatcaught my eye she was overly unexplanatory I feel like she tends to be more explainy. Gocj is Sus but I haven’t been processing all that. You sounded super formal and defensive in a recent post which is scary

2 Likes

Me being formal and defensive is a new character arc. You should try to make a new arc where you aren’t executed d1.

2 Likes

Tbh i think i might uh, write all the reads down as a physical copy so i dont have to flip between this and notes and then copy it into a post after a few hours or until i get bored

Gocj (3): PrettyPrincess, Ash, Amelia
May (3): tutuu, Magnus, fraZ0R
tutuu (2): May, GoldenOne
Hazardwaste (1): Litten
Jarek (1): Wazza
SallyBee (1): Gocj

Not Voting (8): Hazardwaste, Gorta, Jarek, Apocryphal, snowe, SallyBee, Frostwolf103, PlagueSimp

There’s a lot going on and it’s overwhelming and I find it easier to make formalised reads in lower-posting environments. I don’t know everyone here. But those are my instinctive directions

1 Like

MEAN TO ME ONLINE

3 Likes

What the hell does 22 mean

Ill be mean to you irl too

1 Like

Tutuu. GoldenOne doesn’t get how automated votecounts work and whatever host this is doesn’t get how fixing the votecount works.

Sounds like fun feel free

3 Likes

ohhhhh that… makes more sense

Ayo?

2 Likes

based? based on what