SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

No starting king is probably a lot more fun, what does a starting king add?

In my first TOL forum game I stepped as king as observer and got it just for fun

I think the king role can be fun but I will admit that my opinion has gone down slightly for starting king because of the lack of provability

uhh
literally nothing that an elected king doesnā€™t

1 Like

thank you for the free clear later in the game if you flip crone

Neutral that helps informed minority is called lone wolf

There are few neutrals has own goals as its own interests not aligned of elimating one side.

Unfortunately thereā€™s no incentive mechanically speaking to keep the king around other than the fact voting the king out drops royal blood passive from everyone.

1 Like

I think youre town

i just want to point out this exists brw

WIFOM still says voting me out in a few days and letting someone who we know is good step is still a good play

And losing royal blood arguably makes that better not worse lol the odds of someone being trustworthy and having royal blood at the same time arenā€™t too high

Thats good to know, wait why are you reading OP

How many days is a few days

Enough days for me to have fun ideally?

1 Like

Maybe never at all, I donā€™t want to die just for my role but I said as much last game and I donā€™t think itā€™d be fair to go back on my word because Iā€™m the one thatā€™d be suffering for it

Yeah but how many days is that
When do you normally start to feel the midgame slog, yā€™know?

This game can be a character growth for many people

@May is on her journey to overcome her emotions when getting scumread

@Jarek is on his journey to overcome his self-imposed limitations that he canā€™t be an asset to the game purely socially, without relying on mech as a crutch

@GoldenOne is on his journey to learn the alphabet

4 Likes

I didnā€™t feel it in the anonymous game

Unless youā€™re one of those sociopaths who actually enjoy the midgame

You fell into classic blunders

1 Like

Weā€™re doomed

2 Likes